26 ways to make the world a better place
Oh hello darling, and welcome to August, one of my favourite months. Purely because I’m a Leo and it's my birthday month! I turned 26 this week, and for my birthday week, I wanted to have a mini-break! So I thought I would kick off Pleasure month with 26 ways we can all make the world a better place.
It has been one of my greatest pleasures in life; being able to educate and bring light to people's lives, so I have listed some of the things that we can do to make our world a better place…
1. Know you don’t know everything.
2. Listen to people who know better than you.
3. Be open to learning!
5. Do research before you actually vote.
6. Seek out education to better your understanding of issues.
7. Be vocal.
8. Be aware of your own privilege.
9. Know when not to be vocal.
10. Raise the voices of those who need it.
11. Be an ally to minorities.
12. Be as inclusive as possible in all your life.
13. Watch Word of the Week over on For The Love of Queers.
14. Be able to admit when you are wrong.
15. Celebrate good things when they happen.
16. Stop comparing yourself to others!
17. Stay Hydrated.
18. Get more sleep.
19. Support your friend's businesses.
20. Support more independent businesses.
21. Learn how to have different opinions to your friends and family.
23. Sign more petitions
24. Write to your MP about issues
25. Be kind to others.
26. Be kinder to yourself
That is obviously not an exhaustive list, but picking a few can make a big difference to your life, as well as the lives of others! Thank you for joining me today darlings, I will see you next week to continue pleasure month…
Shot by Rachel Pechey